GREEN BELT STUDY SHEET
All terminology from white to orange belt, plus the following:
- High Knife Hand Inward Strike Sangdan Sudo Anuro Taerigi
- Middle Side Punch Chungdan Yop Chirugi
- Side Kick Ready Stance Yop Chagi Chunbi Sagi
- Side Kick Yop Chagi
- Circular Block Tolyo Marki
- Middle Forearm Block (Guarding Block) Chungdan Palmok Marki
Candidates for Green Belt must know all techniques from white to orange belt, plus the following:
- High Knife Hand Inward Strike
- Middle Side Punch
- Circular Block
- Middle Forearm Block (Guarding Block)
- Know all facts and techniques from Yellow, Gold and Orange Belt Study Sheet
- Be able to execute any 3 TaeKwonDo techniques in fluid combination
- Be able to walk through and recite the techniques of Chon-Ji, Tan-Gun, To-San, and Won-Hyo
- Spar as a Orange Belt and Green Belt
Candidate must recite the meaning of and perform the patterns:
- Chon-Ji: (19 movements, 2 kihaps) – Heaven and Earth
- Tan-Gun: (21 movements, 3 kihaps) – The legendary founder of Korea in 2333 B.C.
- To-San: (24 movements, 3 kihaps) – is a pseudonym of the patriot Ahn Chang-ho. The 24 movements represent his entire life, which he devoted to furthering education in Korea and the Korean independence movement.
- Won-Hyo: (28 movements, 3 kihaps) – Named after the noted monk who introduced Buddhism to the Silla Dynasty in 686 A.D.
Printable version: Green Belt Study Sheet-STKD